Volbella Lip Fillers
Botox vs Xeomin
- Volbella is a dermal filler used to define lips and for the correction of fine wrinkles around the lips. This temporary filler is made of Hyaluronic Acid and does not require a skin test before your injections. The smaller Hylauronic Acid particle size in Volbella allows your cosmetic injector to treat fine lines without getting a full look in these delicate areas.
- Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA) is approved by the US FDA for the treatment of adults for Moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, as is Botox. Treating moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. Xeomin is available and FDA approved so it can use it both on-label and off-label to treat the same facial lines treated by Botox, including frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead wrinkles.
Fractional CO2 Laser
- Fractional or “pixilated” carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers are one of the latest advances in non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments. Fractional CO2 lasers treat deeper wrinkles, more severe textural changes from sun damage, wrinkles, blotchiness, acne scars, and surgical or traumatic scars and sun spots.
Spectra Laser Peel
- Bella Special: Buy 5 Hollywood Peel Treatments for $599! Discount of $95 when you buy 5!
- "Hollywood Laser Peel" as some would call C.L.P. The Hollywood Facial is a procedure that helps rejuvenate the appearance of aging, damaged skin. It is the equivalent of a mild chemical peel with zero downtime. It kills the bacteria in the pores allowing the pores to shrink thus giving you firmer, tighter skin. This gentle procedure is safe for most skin types and is a great way to get an instant skin refresher without the longer downtime associated with other laser procedures. It evens skin tone, reducing the appearance of pigment, fine lines, and acne scars, your skin will fill and look younger. The treatment can be performed alone but works best when you have several treatments over a period of time.
- For more information please see the link posted below!
- IPL Photo-Rejuvenation uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology and can potentially help reduce the appearance of some of the most common skin woes, including brown spots, melasma, broken capillaries and sun spots. This minimally invasive skin procedure can also potentially help treat signs of aging such as wrinkles or age spots.
- I-Lipo emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol and releasing them though channels in the cell membranes. The fatty acids and glycerol are then transported around the body to the tissues that will use them during metabolism to create energy.
Laser Hair Removal
- Excessive hair growth may arise due to puberty, menopause/pregnancy, heredity, medication, hormone imbalance, and multiple other causes. Whether for hygienic or cosmetic reasons, laser hair removal is a possible solution for those tired of short lived & often painful methods of removing unwanted or ingrown hair from shaving, waxing, depilatories, and epilators.
For pricing please see "Book your appointment"